This page specifies the hardware and system software that are used to test Agility for application conformance and for performance measurement. The information is published so that configurations are supportable and performance is predictable.
While it is understood that there are reasons for installing Agility on alternate hardware and software configurations, we cannot predict the performance or behavior of these systems.
• All critical and recommended patches and hardware drivers from the Microsoft Update website
• Microsoft Windows Regional Settings and Keyboard Layout set to English (US)
• Data Execution Prevention for essential Windows Programs and Services only
• SQL Server 2008 must be configured for Mixed Authentication
• Dedicated Agility Domain User (with local Administrator rights on all Agility servers) for systems larger than three nodes