Enter your Affiliate ID*
After you enter your 6-digit FastSpring Affiliate ID in the box below and select Submit, your affiliate tracking links will be generated.
*You can find your Affiliate ID at the top right of the page once logged into your FastSpring account. Click on screenshot below:
If you don't have a FastSpring Affiliate ID, sign up to be a Telestream Affiliate Partner and you will be assigned a FastSpring Affiliate ID.
Welcome to the Telestream Affiliate Program Page
From this page you have access to brief product descriptions that you can use to promote Telestream affiliate products.
Powerful, easy-to-use video editing and screen recording software for Mac.
- Full screen HD capture, optimized for the best, most efficient screen capture
- Intuitive editing interface allows you to add professional touches
- Keynote and PowerPoint support
- Publish directly to YouTube, Vimeo or Flash movie
All-in-one live streaming production software that enables capture, live production and encoding for live streams in one cost-effective, flexible software solution.
- Extensive capture support: Capture from a wide range of sources including multiple cameras, computer desktop, capture cards, other capture devices, such as Teradek Cube, and more.
- Powerful live production capabilities: Switch between multiple cameras, add video, audio, graphics, slides, text, titles, transitions and more.
- Support for multiple formats: Stream live or archive to Flash, QuickTime and Windows Media
- Cross platform: Mac and PC
An extremely portable computer workstation designed to run Wirecast Pro, for live event production and streaming.
- The versatile Wirecast Gear workstation is based on a short-depth rackmount for convenient mounting in a travel case or in-place installation
- A Fully configured, ready-to-use system that removes the hurdle of system integration and configuration and allows live event producers to focus on production and streaming
- From ingest of live sources to an encoded live stream, Wirecast Gear handles it all. It has a versatile and convenient footprint, more powerful live streaming production features
The only tool you need to play, inspect, QC and correct all your media.
- Simplify with one tool that does it all
- Easily create asset-only iTunes packages
- Affordable QC for broadcast and post-production professionals
Easily author, edit, encode and repurpose video captions and subtitles for television, web and mobile delivery. CaptionMaker (for Windows) and MacCaption (for Mac) simplify the process of complying with FCC regulatory compliance, enabling greater access to broadcast content for television, online and mobile viewers.
- The revolutionary e-Captioning™ engine technology integrates with digital production systems to prepare and encode both standard and high definition video with caption and subtitle data
- MacCaption and CaptionMaker provide an efficient way for you to comply with federal regulations while maintaining fast delivery of time-sensitive captioned video material.
- Captioning and subtitling for file based workflows, OTT web and mobile, NLEs, assembly and media management, live broadcast and webcast, DVD and Blu-Ray.
- Our Auto Time Stamp (ATS) feature dramatically reduces the time it takes to time stamp your closed captions.
Windows Media Components for QuickTime. Play, import and export Windows Media on your Mac.
- Windows Media player on the Mac.
- Conversion and import features starting at just $29.
Add over 200 transitions, backgrounds, bullets, objects, hand gestures and lower thirds to your screencasts. Flowtility Motion Graphics Library samples
- Drag and drop easy
- Royalty-free & pennies per asset
- Use in unlimited projects
- Lifetime membership
Make your projects pop with 30+ high quality artistic transitions. Flowtility Pro Transitions Pak samples
Telestream, ScreenFlow, Wirecast, Switch, MacCaption, CaptionMaker, Flip4Mac and Flowtility are registered trademarks of Telestream, LLC.
Telestream Trademark Usage
When using product names in text, ensure proper capitalization. Telestream registered trademarks and trademarks should be used consistently and with the proper superscript to indicated registered trademark® or trademark™. When trademarks are used multiple times on a page or in a document, it is only necessary to include the symbol on the first instance.