We are currently looking for outstanding engineers to meet our growth and further improve our software products in the digital video industry. In this position, the candidate will be designing, developing and integrating multimedia features supporting various Telestream software products including Wirecast, Flip4Mac, Switch, ScreenFlow, Episode, FlipFactory, and Vantage. Eligible candidates should be self-motivated and experienced in driving end-to-end integration of these features in a cross-platform environment.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent engineering field
- Demonstrated skills in software engineering practices such as design, documentation, code, and developer level unit testing
- Ability to analyze and break down problems
- Demonstrated ability to make significant contributions to architecture and design documents
- Demonstrated mastery of C++ and object-oriented software design
- Strong multithreaded design and programming skills
- Should have some development experience with various media formats such as H.264/AVC and container formats such as MP4
- Good team player, assertive, self-starter with a can-do-attitude and good communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills
- Experience working with code versioning systems and issue tracking systems
- Experience designing and implementing software development libraries
- Experience with automated testing systems
- Experience with continuous integration systems
- Agile methodologies
If you are interested and your qualifications match the above, please apply today!