The primary responsibility of the Field Service Coordinator is to coordinate customer installations, commissioning and deployment for Telestream customers in the Americas. This position will be responsible for managing the schedules for all Field Service Engineers, creating and understanding the statement of work requirements, obtaining customer approval of the statement of work, providing the finance department with all the appropriate information to facilitate invoicing once the work has been completed. Our CRM system and secondary application programs will be used to insure coordination of efforts.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Provide a first point of contact for all customers who have purchased professional services.
- Verify that the Sales Order received from the customer matches work that needs to be done to complete the task.
- Work with the Sales Engineers to verify that the professional services purchased line up with the product purchased and that customer expectations are set appropriately.
- Coordinate service dates with customers and Field Engineers. When necessary work with Sales Engineering and Customer Support to provide resources to augment the Field Engineers.
- Write appropriate SOWs to cover the scope of work that will be done by the Field Engineers.
- Review SOWs with the Field Engineers and work with the customer to get approval of the SOW before a Field Engineer is deployed.
- Follow up with customer to ensure that they had a satisfactory experience. Reschedule additional visits if required.
- Provide Proof of Delivery for all professional services to finance.
- Work with the Field Engineers to make sure that the signed customer acceptance form is attached to the sales order in Sales Force.
- Become an expert user of Sales Force and additional applications (e-Task) that are required to properly track and schedule deployments.
- Act as a liaison between customer and Field Service Engineers.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
Required Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; College Degree preferred.
- Minimum of three year’s administrative/support experience.
- Experience of the broadcast/video technology industry required.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Familiarity and usage of a CRM (Customer Relations Module). Salesforce.com experience extremely beneficial.
- Technical understanding of Telestream’s product line preferred.
- Must have pleasant phone manner and good customer interface skills
- Punctual, reliable attendance is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees and management.
- Ability to set priorities and/or ask for assistance in setting priorities if needed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks and projects within deadlines.
If you are interested and your qualifications match the above, please apply today!
Telestream is an equal opportunity employer.