Record your screen
Highest Quality Recording
- Custom multithreaded SSE, 64-bit enabled compression system allows full screen capture with low file sizes.
- Capture HD video & audio, Keynote & Powerpoint presentations, fast moving video games.
- Retina displays? No problem. ScreenFlow’s efficient algorithm enables high fidelity screen recording for retina displays, while keeping file sizes low.
Optimized for OS X 10.7 and higher
- Core Animation
- Quartz Composer
- Core Image & Audio
- Core Data and many others
- ScreenFlow supports: OS X Lion and OS X Mountain Lion
- Fully 64-bit application under OS X 10.7 Lion and above
Record Everything, Edit Later
- Have the flexibility to record everything and decide later what to edit out.
- Simultaneously record from your iSight or DV camera as well as your microphone and computer's audio.
Pause Screen Recordings
Edit your video
Once your screen capture is complete, you're transported to the ScreenFlow editor. ScreenFlow lets you easily add zoom & pan effects, trim clips, add drop shadow & reflection, adjust audio levels, etc. The intuitive interface makes editing your screencast easy and intuitive, so you can focus on the creative work of telling your story.
Multi-layer Track Editing
Screen Recording Highlights
Chroma Key Support
Clip Speed and Freeze Frames
Closed Caption Support
Paste a clip into an existing gap in the timeline
- Merge multiple elements into a single (nested) clip on the timeline
- Access and edit nested content on a separate tabbed timeline
- Apply filters and video actions to nested clips to join content
New! Add More Transitions
Video & Audio Filters
Powerful Audio Controls & Edits
Dynamic Update of Media
Share with the world
ScreenFlow lets you share your screencast with the broadest audience to be viewed in any media player. ScreenFlow supports export to any QuickTime format, including H.264 MOV for playback in the Flash media player. It also supports direct export to Windows Media video with Flip4Mac Studio or Studio Pro HD. The variety of export formats allows you to produce content for any user, regardless what media player they prefer.