Episode reports a license error, but I have a valid license.
The license file may be corrupted. Please do the following:
First, deactivate your license:
- Mac: Go to Episode > Preferences > License > -
- Windows: Go to Tools > Preferences > License > Deactivate
Then, close Episode.
Next, delete the Episode Node.XML file from the Episode application data folder:
- Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Episode/
- Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Telestream\Episode 6\Node.xml
- Windows Vista/7: C:\ProgramData\Telestream\Episode 6\Node.xml
Now, restart Episode, and reactivate your license:
- Mac: Go to Episode > Preferences > License > +
- Windows: Go to Tools > Preferences > License > Activate