How to upgrade to ScreenFlow 4
ScreenFlow version 4.0 is a $29 paid upgrade from ScreenFlow versions 3.x, 2.x and 1.x, and will require a new serial number. If you install version 4 without purchasing a new serial number, your saved ScreenFlow projects will contain a watermark.
Mac App Store customers
ScreenFlow 4 has been released on the Mac App Store. Currently, paid upgrades are not possible on the Mac App Store, so we cannot provide the same upgrade pricing to Mac App Store customers that we provide to those who purchase on the Telestream web store. But we have an option for you!
ATTENTION Version 3.x, 2.x and Version 1.x CUSTOMERS:
Version 4 is a $29 paid upgrade from previous versions of ScreenFlow and will require a new serial number. In order to get the $29 upgrade price, your current serial number must be activated in the Preferences > License panel. If you install version 4 without purchasing a new serial number, your videos exported from ScreenFlow 4 will contain a watermark.
If you purchased ScreenFlow 3.x between October 1, 2012 and Oct 25, 2012 you are eligible for a free upgrade to version 4. If you did not receive your free coupon via email, please contact support and we'll send it to you.
To upgrade to ScreenFlow 4, please follow these instructions:
- Open ScreenFlow and from the ScreenFlow pull down menu, select "Check for updates".
- Click the "Install Update" button in the bottom right corner of the Software Update window to install
ScreenFlow version 4.
If you do not want to pay the fee to upgrade from version 3.x., 2.x or 1.x to version 4, click the
"Skip This Version" button.
ScreenFlow 4 will not overwrite your existing ScreenFlow application, but will install as a
separate application and will function in demo mode until you pay the upgrade fee.
- Launch ScreenFlow 4, select Purchase > Purchase ScreenFlow Online.
- You will now be taken to our secure online store. Click the "Add to Cart" button and complete the
requested and hit submit.
- Once your order is complete, close your receipt window and your new serial number will automatically
be copied to your application and you’ll have access to all the new features. You will also receive an
order confirmation with your serial number for future reference.
Mac App Store Customers
ScreenFlow 4 has been released on the Mac App Store. Currently, paid upgrades are not possible on the
Mac App Store, so we cannot provide the same upgrade pricing to Mac App Store customers that we provide
to those who purchase on the Telestream web store. But we have an option for you!
Transfer your App Store license to a Telestream webstore license
- This allows you to upgrade to ScreenFlow 4 immediately.
- You can take advantage of our Telestream upgrade pricing ($29, or free if you purchased ScreenFlow between October 1, 2012 and November 8, 2012)
Contact support to transfer your ScreenFlow license.