Extend your workflow with the following product options:
- Enables 3rd party systems to access and control Vantage workflows through a web services interface
- Allows REST, SOAP (WSDL) and WCF integrations with Vantage
- The SDK package includes overview, documentation and programming samples
Multi-Language Screen Subtitling
- Full integration with Screen Subtitling software
- Allows you to automatically add open, burnt-in subtitles to your video workflow for delivery to multiple outlets
- Supports integration with Screen MediaMate for DVB subtitle insertion
Download the Screen Subtitling partner solution
Dolby E audio processing
- Provides direct, single-step Dolby E processing which saves time, effort and money
- Optimizes distribution of surround and multichannel audio within existing two-channel broadcast and post-production infrastructures
- Accepts, transcodes and passes through Dolby E embedded source media files
- Automatically decodes and re-encodes Dolby E audio to an extensive range of audio formats and wrappers for distribution to broadband, mobile, VOD and other distribution platforms
- Provides direct pass-through of clean Dolby E embedded audio files to all the leading video servers and editing systems, without degradation of source files
- Please contact Telestream directly for specific format support
Avid AAF/MXF encoding and delivery into Interplay
- Encodes AAF and OpAtom MXF files for Avid
- Allows delivery for MediaComposer or directly into Interplay
- Uses Interplay Web Services; does not require Transfer Engine
- Please contact Telestream directly for supported Interplay versions and file formats
- Screen MediaMate software for subtitle and captioning workflows is integrated directly into Vantage.
- Insert VANC subtitles into MXF or DVB subtitles into Transport Streams.
- Extract Teletext or 608 caption data from media files.
- Convert between subtitle file formats.
- Generate file formats for Web captioning such as SMPTE 2052, WebVTT or iTunes Timed Text.
- World class Standards Conversion and Video Correction integrated directly into Vantage Transcode and Transcode Pro.
- Runs on the Telestream Lightspeed server using GPU acceleration.
Download the Tachyon VPL Application Note
- Direct control of the Dolby DP600 Program Optimizer from Vantage.
- Submit work orders to DP600 profiles from within a Vantage workflow, use DP600 output files in subsequent workflow steps and monitor work order status from within Vantage.
- Allows audio Encoding , Decoding and Cross-Conversion of DolbyE, Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital Plus as well as other audio formats.
- Performs Downmixing, Upmixing and Automated Loudness and Metadata correction.
Aspera faspex™ delivery
- Automated deliver of media and associated files directly to Aspera faspex™ Servers
- Aspera fasp™ transport technology can achieve delivery speeds many times faster than standard FTP and HTTP
- Select from an address list or Aspera dropbox
Download the Aspera Application Note
- Signiant transfer technology increases bandwidth efficiency for moving very large files over existing networks
- Faster than standard FTP and HTTP, while delivering end-to-end security, reliability and bandwidth control
- Supports multiple Signiant server locations
Download the Signiant Application Note
Automated Quality Control (QC)
- Full integration QC options for Interra Baton, Digimetrics Aurora, and VidCheck VidChecker
- Fully automated QC can be performed within any Vantage workflow
- QC driven decisions allows for quality problems to be identified and dealt with quickly thus saving time and money
- Generate QC reports in PDF or XML
Download the Baton Application Note
Download the Aurora Application Note
Download the VidChecker Application Note
- Vantage integration with Civolution’s NexGuard Pre-Release forensic watermarking
- Deterrent against content piracy
- Adds traceable watermarking into outgoing content