Automated Quality Control (QC)
- Full integration QC options for Interra Baton, Nexidia QC, Digimetrics Aurora, and VidCheck VidChecker
- Fully automated QC can be performed within any Vantage workflow
- QC driven decisions allows for quality problems to be identified and dealt with quickly thus saving time and money
- Generate QC reports in PDF or XML
Download the QC Integration Partners Product Sheet
(introduces and describes each Vantage QC Partner)
Download the Baton Application Note
Download the Aurora Application Note
Download the VidChecker Application Note
Download the Venera Pulsar Application Note
Full integration allows for automated closed caption and video description verification, closed caption alignment, and language verification within any Vantage workflow.
- Language Verification—Check any track for one of 11 languages
- Caption Verification—Check for missing or incorrect captions, and check for out of sync shift and frame-rate conversion drift.
- Caption Alignment—Align out of sync captions and output the re-timed caption file.
- Video Description Verification—Check for adequate presence of video description on a secondary track or separate media file.
Download the Nexidia QC Application Note
- World class Standards Conversion and Video Correction integrated directly into Vantage Transcode and Transcode Pro.
- Runs on the Telestream Lightspeed server using GPU acceleration.
Download the Tachyon VPL Application Note
- Direct control of the Dolby DP600 Program Optimizer from Vantage.
- Submit work orders to DP600 profiles from within a Vantage workflow, use DP600 output files in subsequent workflow steps and monitor work order status from within Vantage.
- Allows audio Encoding , Decoding and Cross-Conversion of DolbyE, Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital Plus as well as other audio formats.
- Performs Downmixing, Upmixing and Automated Loudness and Metadata correction.
- Screen MediaMate software for subtitle and captioning workflows is integrated directly into Vantage.
- Insert VANC subtitles into MXF or DVB subtitles into Transport Streams.
- Extract Teletext or 608 caption data from media files.
- Convert between subtitle file formats.
- Generate file formats for Web captioning such as SMPTE 2052, WebVTT or iTunes Timed Text.