Vantage System Requirements
Operating System: Windows Server Server 2016, or Server 2019 (Standard or Data Center Edition with Desktop Experience)
- Minimum Server: Dual, Six Core Processors - or better (a total of 12 cores or more is recommended), with 16 GB DDR Memory
- Recommended Server: Telestream Lightspeed Server with GPU acceleration; High-Speed NAS or SAN storage recommended; GigE Ethernet adapter
Web Page Server
- Windows 10, Server 2016 or Server 2019 (Standard or Data Center Edition with Desktop Experience)
- Windows Server 2016 with IIS 10.0, or Windows Server 2019 with IIS 10.0
SQL Database Dedicated Server
Note: SQL Enterprise installation may require Professional Services, contact Telestream for details.
- Operating System: Windows Server 2016 or Server 2019 (Standard or Data Center Edition with Desktop Experience)
- Minimum Server: Four Core Processor - or better with 16 GB DDR required memory. 32 GB DDR is recommended for Domains with high job volume.
- Database: SQL 2014, SQL 2016, SQL 2019
Note - Non-Lightspeed hardware with more than 64 logical cores will require a "Vantage unlimited core license".
Note - Update Pack 2 introduces high-core count Vantage license options, to provide better
support for virtual environments with high physical core count CPUs. The Update Pack
installer determines the core count and displays a message if there are more than 64. The
message advises that an additional license is required to fully utilize this server’s CPU.
- Telestream ceased supporting Windows Server 2008 and Microsoft SQL 2008 as of December 31st, 2017 - Click here
Vantage System Configurations