Plug in your cameras
Got gear? We'll let you use it.
Add as many sources as your hardware
Unlimited number of input devices
Capture your live feeds from a wide range of standard definition (SD) and high definiton (HD) camera and video sources.
Supported input sources include:
- USB, Web Cams
- SDI, Composite, S-Video, DV/HDV, Component, HD-SDI, HDMI sources
- Screen capture sources
- IP Cameras, ONVIF, Web Stream sources PRO
Support for other input devices
- LiveU portable 3G/4G backpack - LU60
- Sportzcast LiveScore Service PROWindows
- Teradek Cube - 100 &150 (HD-SDI), 200 & 250 (HDMI) PRO
- Teradek Bond, Teradek Sputnik Server PRO
- Telestream Pipeline PRO
Broadcast your desktop using built-in Desktop Presenter
Broadcast the desktop of your own or another computer during your webcasts. This is perfect for showing PowerPoint or Keynote presentations, training webcasts and product demonstrations as well as for broadcasting online game streams or live interviews using Skype or other chat clients. New! Now allows capture at 60 frames per second in amazing quality and multiple application windows.
Desktop Presenter is a free application for transmitting a computer's desktop across the network into Wirecast. You can download and install on as many machines as you like.
New! Input web streams as sources PRO
Capture card support
Capture cards are a great way to add additional input ports into your computer and offload some of the realtime processing of incoming footage.
Wirecast supports capture cards from the following manufacturers:
- BlackMagic Design (BlackMagic Design SDK integration, Mac & Windows)
- Osprey by Variosystems (DirectShow integration, Windows)
See the Wirecast Source Input Support document for a full list of supported devices.
SDK for added input integration
Prepare your shots
Put yourself in the director's chair.
You have a story to tell.
Let Wirecast help you tell it.
Multiple user-definable layers
Custom Canvas Size
Use the built-in scoreboard templates to track scores for live action sporting events. Customize colors and fonts to capture team spirit
3D virtual sets PRO
Global Audio Inspector with sync delay PRO
Don't keep your audience waiting.
Stream live to the world with just
Stream to multiple destinations and bitrates simultaneously
New! x264 encoding for stunning quality at low bit rates
Stream and/or save to disk
New! Program feed output to Blackmagic Design PRO
Take your Wirecast feed out directly to Blackmagic Design Intensity or DeckLink hardware. Ideal for sending live feeds directly into editing, effects and broadcast design systems
Broadcast to an external monitor
Streaming format and protocol support
- QuickTime (Mainconcept H.264, New! x264)
- Flash (On2 (VP6) and MainConcept H.264, New! x264)
- Windows Media (Windows)
- MMS (Windows)
New! Stream Delay
New! Bring TriCaster output into Wirecast to take advantage of Wirecast's powerful streaming options
Easy setup with leading streaming platforms and CDNs
- DaCast Streaming Services
- High School Cube
- iNK Barrel Video
- Streaming Media Hosting
- Wowza Media Server
- Flash Media Server 4.5
- Windows Media Server
- QuickTime Streaming Servers
contact us or send us a request.
Virtual Camera and Microphone output
Wirecast video and audio output can be picked up as a source in other devices or software for example: Skype, GoToMeeting (Windows only) and Google Hangouts.
- Skype – video and audio
- Hangouts – video and audio
- GoToMeeting – video and audio (Windows only)
- Messages – video and audio (Mac only, OS X 10.9 Mavericks currently not supported)
- FaceTime – video and audio (Mac only)
- Compatible with Flash-based chat applications.
- Flash Live Media Encoder - Audio & Video – use Wirecast as switcher/compositor for secure RTMP adaptive streaming, Adobe HDS HTTP dynamic streaming.
- Expression Encoder - Audio & Video – use Wirecast as switcher/compositor for live secure HTTP smooth streaming.
- FFMPEG – use Wirecast as switcher/compositor to record to disk.
- Compatible with many DirectShow-based capture applications on Windows.
- Compatible with any 32-bit or 64-bit CoreMedia compatible capture application such as QuickTime Player (Mac only).