- You will receive an entirely new serial number due to a licensing system change.
- In order to obtain the $39 upgrade price for version 4 or 5, your serial number must be activated in the ScreenFlow Preferences > License panel of that older version, before initiating the upgrade process.
- Failure to ensure your older version is activated before installing a newer version, will result in upgrade pricing not being offered in the application.
- Download and install ScreenFlow 7, select Preferences from the "ScreenFlow" Menu and switch to the "Licenses" tab. Click "Upgrade" to access the Telestream store.
Not seeing upgrade pricing when you should? Here are your options:
- If you are able, reinstall the older version 4 or 5 that matches your serial. Activate the serial number in the Licensing panel of the ScreenFlow Preferences, then upgrade to version 7. Upgrade pricing should now be offered.
- If you are unable to activate your version 4 or 5 license on your mac before installing version 7, you may contact our sales team to obtain upgrade pricing.
- You can optionally purchase a new full version 7 license.