Ingest Manager (in Version 7 UP1)
Ingest Manager is a consolidated solution for Vantage that streamlines content
handling for broadcasters and network operation facilities. It includes the tools
needed to enable internal or external personnel in any department to ingest,
review, approve, and reconcile media inventory versus required content, to
ensure content is quality-checked, adjusted by Vantage, and ready for air.
IngestManager saves money by reducing content processing time and errors.
This means fewer misplaced or "bad" files and a much more efficient content
approval workflow—all managed from a central Vantage content database. Note: IngestManager is sold only outside the US and Canada.
Download the Product Sheet: Ingest Manager
Open Workflows (in Version 7)
Vantage Open Workflows enhance the processing speed of Vantage workflows by enabling most Actions to begin processing before the previous
Action has completed. Specifically, Open Workflows are designed to remove the inherent latency that exists between actions within a Vantage workflow. By reducing the latency between actions within a workflow, more jobs can be submitted to the domain in the same period of time, thus providing greater utilization of Vantage nodes.
Download the Product Sheet: Vantage Open Workflows
Download the Solution Brief: Vantage Open Workflows
Task Based Load Balancing (in Version 7)
Vantage Task Based load balancing is Vantage’s most advanced load balancing capability and augments the existing Vantage Session Based load balancing and the Cost Based load balancing. Task Based load balancing ensures that all Vantage servers remain fully utilized maximizing server efficiency and increases the workflow throughput. Task Based load balancing also helps avoid the situation where some Vantage servers are over utilized and others are under-utilized. Session Based and Cost Based load balancing maximize Action processing within a Vantage service while Task Based load balancing provides balancing all Actions across all services across all servers in a Vantage domain.
Download the Product Sheet: Vantage Advanced Task Scheduling
Download the Solution Brief: Vantage Advanced Task Scheduling
- Ensures that all Vantage servers remain fully utilized
- Increases workflow throughput while reducing delays
- Maximizes server efficiency
- Helps avoid the situation where some Vantage servers are over utilized and others are under utilized
Timed Text Flip for Vantage
Timed Text Flip is an automated subtitle and captioning service that runs on the Vantage Media Processing Platform, providing a unique interface to read, write, and adjust subtitle and caption data.
→ Learn More
- Timed Text Flip is an optional module that can be accessed through the Vantage Workflow Designer. The UI is designed to be user-friendly and will be familiar to Vantage users.
- Converts subtitle files and caption data into burn-in subtitle graphics for use with Vantage transcoding.
- Timed Text Flip has the ability to extract caption data from a variety of media files with embedded captions. This includes caption data that has multiple languages.
- Set a font style and color for subtitle overlay burn-in outputs.
- Set a caption files to a new starting timecode to match input or output media files.
- Time stretch caption data to correct sync issues.
- Convert caption data frame rate to match video frame rate conversions.
- Same as source caption data insertion into media files such as MOV, MPEG-2, and MXF.
Download the Product Sheet: Vantage Timed Text Flip
Secured Version Control (in Version 7)
The Secured Version Control feature provides the ability to install the latest software - and begin building Workflows that utilize new ComponentPac libraries (software libraries), while keeping the
existing Workflows untouched and operating off a previous version of a ComponentPac. When, and if, it is desired to upgrade a Workflow or Action within a Workflow, it can be done at a convenient time.
Download the Solution Brief: Secured Version Control
ABR Optimize for Vantage Multiscreen can intelligently construct adaptive bitrate (ABR) packages that significantly reduce delivery bandwidth and distribution cost while ensuring perceived quality. The Vantage ABR optimize option enables service providers and content creators to set a guaranteed quality level for encoded adaptive bitrate video services that need to maintain a premium viewing experience. The guaranteed quality level is based on SSIMplus, the Emmy-award-winning quality measurement suite from SSIMWave. SSIMWave used their research and expertise to develop a quality of experience (QoE) measurement technique that closely tracks the perception of actual viewers.
- Reduce delivery costs—with a potential payback happening within a single budget cycle
- Deliver your content more efficiently, and help you achieve:
more viewers, added content, and competitive quality
- Ensure a quality of experience that is content, device, and viewing environment aware
Download the Product Sheet: ABR Optimize for Vantage
Download the Application Note: ABR Optimize for Vantage
Adobe integration with Vantage
The Vantage Panel for Adobe® Premiere® Pro CC is an add-on panel that can be added to the Premiere Pro UI to send a project directly to Vantage from within the Premiere Pro application. The Vantage panel allows you to: submit a sequence, clip, or timeline directly to a Vantage system...plus much more.
Faster Workflows with Vantage Panel for Adobe Premiere Pro (5-min)
Download the Solution Sheet: Vantage Panel for Adobe Premiere Pro CC
Automatically ingest and stitch shots from camera media, saving editing time and speeding production.
Read shots from card readers or from shared storage
Transcode and prepare camera footage for editing automatically
Optionally stitch all clips on a camera – save time for B-roll footage or rushes
Optionally time-align clips with time of day – streamline multi-camera shoots
Download the Product Sheet: Vantage Camera Ingest
Download the Vantage Camera Ingest Solution Brief
Download the Application Note: Vantage Camera Ingest
Automated Quality Control (QC)
- Full integration QC options for Telestream's own VidChecker options, plus Interra Baton, Nexidia QC, Digimetrics Aurora, and Venera Pulsar 3rd-party options
- Telestream VidChecker QC includes a free Vantage VidChecker Connector license
- Fully automated QC can be performed within any Vantage workflow
- QC driven decisions allows for quality problems to be identified and dealt with quickly thus saving time and money
- Generate QC reports in PDF or XML
Download the VidChecker QC Products Brochure
Download the QC Integration Partners Product Sheet
(introduces and describes each Vantage QC Partner)
Download the VidChecker Application Note
Download the Baton Application Note
Download the Aurora Application Note
Download the Venera Pulsar Application Note
The Vantage AudioTools Connector integrates within Vantage's file-based framework using AudioTools Server to support fundamental loudness control workflows and custom, predefined workflows for broadcasters. AudioTools Server (ATS) is a highly configurable and modular system and the Connector allows Vantage to drive audio processing workflows and jobs directly from the Vantage workflow designer.
Download the Minnetonka AudioTools Solution Brief
- UDP-based acceleration up-to 10Gbps provides fast file transfers times faster than FTP and HTTP
- 256-bit encryption using industry-standards: SSL for control channel and AES for data
Download the FileCatalyst Application Note
- Enables 3rd party systems to access and control Vantage workflows through a web services interface
- Allows REST, SOAP (WSDL) and WCF integrations with Vantage
- The SDK package includes overview, documentation and programming samples
Vantage Social Media Connector
Vantage for Social Media removes organizational and technology barriers for marketing professionals, automating the publishing of video and metadata to multiple social media accounts. It simultaneously publishes edited and branded clips with targeted messaging to many popular social media end points. Unlike alternative video solutions that require detailed knowledge workers, marketing professionals and others using video in social media can do it themselves. Supported end-points include: Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and Vimeo.
Download the Product Sheet: Vantage Social Media Connector
Download the Vantage Social Media Connector Application Note
Vantage Reporting & Analytics
The Vantage Reporting and Analytics option is an immensely valuable compliment to a Vantage system that allows domain administrators and users the ability to gather performance and utilization data for Vantage domains and workflows.
Download the Reporting and Analytics Solution Brief
Vantage Bridge to Telestream Cloud
The Vantage Bridge to Telestream Cloud connects Vantage workflows and Telestream Cloud Transcode Factories, adding scalable cloud transcoding capacity to Vantage enterprise systems. The Bridge to Telestream Cloud is an action that can be added to any workflow, and will submit jobs to the Telestream Cloud and report real-time status in the Vantage status management
dashboard. Fully integrated hybrid systems add the benefits of cloud ncomputing to new and existing Vantage enterprise systems, within unified, fully managed Vantage domains.
Download the Vantage Bridge to Telestream Cloud Product Sheet
Comprimato is a unique JPEG2000 encoder and decoder component option now being offered for Vantage systems operating on Lightspeed server hardware. Specifically the Comprimato JPEG2000 component accelerates decoding and encoding of JPEG2000 based video. To achieve this acceleration the Comprimato components utilize the power of a Lightspeed GPU.
Download the Comprimato JPEG200 Solution Brief
Vantage includes a deep integration for Avid systems enabling significant gains in productivity for every type of Avid user, from small production houses to large broadcasters producing national news programs. These dramatic productivity gains are made possible by making file-based import and export processes faster, more automated, and less reliant on operator action.
Download the Solution Brief: Using Vantage with your Avid System
Download the Avid Integration Guide
Download the Product Sheet: Avid Support in FlipFactory and Vantage
Aspera integration with Vantage
Aspera Enterprise Server integration
Enables Vantage to interactively browse, upload, and download media content with any Aspera server endpoint, whether that is a fully featured Enterprise Server system or a Point-to-Point node.
Allows for automated high-speed transfer of files processed into and out of any Vantage workflow.
Download the Aspera Enterprise Application Note
faspex™ delivery connector
- Automated deliver of media and associated files directly to Aspera faspex™ Servers
- Aspera fasp™ transport technology can achieve delivery speeds many times faster than standard FTP and HTTP
- Select from an address list or Aspera dropbox
Download the Aspera Faspex Application Note
Download Solution Brief: Vantage Integration with Aspera FASP
- Direct control of the Dolby DP600 Program Optimizer from Vantage.
- Submit work orders to DP600 profiles from within a Vantage workflow, use DP600 output files in subsequent workflow steps and monitor work order status from within Vantage.
- Allows audio Encoding , Decoding and Cross-Conversion of DolbyE, Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital Plus as well as other audio formats.
- Performs Downmixing, Upmixing and Automated Loudness and Metadata correction.
- Screen MediaMate software for subtitle and captioning workflows is integrated directly into Vantage.
- Insert VANC subtitles into MXF or DVB subtitles into Transport Streams.
- Extract Teletext or 608 caption data from media files.
- Convert between subtitle file formats.
- Generate file formats for Web captioning such as SMPTE 2052, WebVTT or iTunes Timed Text.
Download the Screen MediaMate Application Note
- Signiant transfer technology increases bandwidth efficiency for moving very large files over existing networks
- Faster than standard FTP and HTTP, while delivering end-to-end security, reliability and bandwidth control
- Supports multiple Signiant server locations
Download the Tachyon/Dark Energy Application Note
Full integration allows for automated closed caption and video description verification, closed caption alignment, and language verification within any Vantage workflow.
- Language Verification—Check any track for one of 11 languages
- Caption Verification—Check for missing or incorrect captions, and check for out of sync shift and frame-rate conversion drift.
- Caption Alignment—Align out of sync captions and output the re-timed caption file.
- Video Description Verification—Check for adequate presence of video description on a secondary track or separate media file.
Download the Nexidia QC Application Note
Transcode and Transcode Pro
Cinnafilm Tachyon and Dark Energy
- World class Standards Conversion, Video Correction and Noise Reduction integrated directly into Vantage Transcode and Transcode Pro.
- Runs on the Telestream Lightspeed server using GPU acceleration.
Download the Cinnafilm Solution Brief
Download the Tachyon VPL Application Note
- Vantage integration with Civolution’s NexGuard Pre-Release forensic watermarking
- Deterrent against content piracy
- Adds traceable watermarking into outgoing content
Civolution Teletrax Watermarking
Download the Teletrax Watermarking in Vantage Application Note
- Vantage can be used with the Civolution Teletrax system to automate several key parts of the Teletrax workflow
- Enter descriptive metadata for an asset
- Add a watermark to an asset as part of a Transcode process
- Submit metadata about the watermarked asset to the Teletrax system, so that information about the asset will be logged